Maggi noodles taste best on a cold day like tonight. Especially the curry flavored one.
My parents normally don't allow me to eat maggie noodles, the sooo called MSG doesn't sound very appealing at home.
One night I decided to cook one packet for myself. mmmmmm...... the spicy aroma has just possessed my attention.
1 bite*... 2 bite* mmmmmmm
Then comes my mommy helping herself out.
bite* bite* bite*
Then daddy tags along with his chopstick.
arggghh!!! more competition!!
who can resist good food??
Feels good to be home again. After 4 years of separation, having these experience tingles my heart.
My mommy likes to brag about her being the high school sweetheart decadessssss of years ago
Daddy likes to make me to walk him to his room & say goodnight
Bro shows off his bad odor to ppl
Eldest bro makes me mad all the time
I like home. On the other hand, I miss so many things in Seattle. My nephew & niece, my lovely sisters. the lovely summer & just the quiet times I can use to meditate my soul
If only magic can happen in my life, I can let go of my heavy heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment