My family
My favourite radio station: SPIRIT 105.3
24 hours library at Odegaard
My strawberry smoothie
The serenade scenery of the ocean I pass by everyday in the bus
Jogging range at Greenlake
Coming to Seattle really opened my eyes to appreciate.
Many times I come across gloomy days & I get unmotivated.
Unnecessary negative thoughts can blanket my mind & drown my motivation away
it's harder when people whom you cherish so much leaves you
Changes are hard
It bring you out of your comfort zone
But it is things like that that actually open your eyes
Humans are not perfect
the more we fail, the more we become cautious
failure can be saddenning
people around you tend to judge you by your profile all the time
But u know what
if u are able to admit your failure & stand up to those who outcast us like an alien
tell them in their face
"if u're not helping me, buzz off
u're the reason why a toilet bowl gets stuck"
say no to "Selfesteem"
say no to "give up"
I'm not superman, but I try to show my warmest side of me to people
I try not to think about those who don't appreciate this side of me
Being human, we should always think about how blessed we are
We receive, we give
be generous
be someone whom we feel comfortable being
i love my family
although i cannot share with them in many ways
i really hope one day i can open up all my cards to them
I miss those time when we were close
All those ambitious thoughts in the material world just ain't worth a thing to me anymore,
I just want everybody to be happy
No comments:
Post a Comment