So finally, I'm back to blog mode. So I had my 20th birthday in Malaysia with my family. Nothing really special, just the classic birthday celebration.
"TWENTY"!!!
Now that I clealy spell it out, it is scary. Looking back, there are a few things I realized:
Firstly, I need to fix my self-contentedness. I haven't been praying for people lately. Prayers tend to only relate I, me, and myself. Now, I need to relate everybody into my prayers: even for those random patient in the ambulance that past by.
Secondly, I need to get rid of my OVERLY being "happy-go-lucky" flow. I tend forgive & forget easily: Which is a good thing until it includes forgetting my bad performance.
Thirdly, I have been overly ambitious and need to be more realistic about my capabilities.
Entering 2011, I have a few resolutions to commit. This time, I'm going to make it happen
1) Pray when I'm free
2) Do my daily devotion and jot it down
3) Review my daily schedule every night, by 11pm. Include packing my bag, picking my clothes and washing up
4) Do fitness routine weekly
5) Do anything to be organize
6) So anything to stay punctual. Even if it takes to wear my pajamas to school
7) Stay hydrated
8) Become a lady
No comments:
Post a Comment